All enrolment enquiries are welcome. Whilst the school has an enrolment policy that gives priority to those that live within our designated neighbourhood and children with older siblings at our school, there is generally space for all. The policy only comes into play when a particular year level is full, which is generally not the case. For example, all who applied for a place in prep for 2017 have been accepted.
If you are a prospective parent/guardian looking to enrol your child at our school please follow the instructions below:
- Contact the school to arrange a tour on (03) 5341 3560.
- Jot down some questions and bring them to your tour.
- On your tour, you’ll also receive an enrolment pack with more information.
- After your tour, sit down and think about whether or not Buninyong Primary (both the Buninyong or Scotsburn campus) is the right school for your child.
- If you choose Buninyong as the school for your child, please complete the enrolment form below and return it to the school.
- Please note that an Enrolment Policy is now in place that outlines enrolment eligibility (see attached below).
Download the enrolment forms and documentation here:
Student Enrolment Form – Buninyong Primary School (DOC)
Buninyong PS Enrolment Policy (PDF)
Buninyong PS Designated Enrolment Neighbourhood Map (PDF)